** NEW FOR 2018** An Easy Guide to Indian Cooking
- from £195.00
If you have always wanted to cook Indian food, but not had the confidence in the kitchen, then this course will give you the opportunity to discover how easy and delicious Indian cuisine can be.
Classic Indian food is vibrant, spicy, fragrant and bursting with exotic flavours that delight and titillate your taste buds. Because of the spice trade hundreds of years ago Indian food has influenced many different cuisines across the world especially those from South East Asia and the Caribbean.
So experience the exquisite aroma and taste of Indian cooking and take part in an Indian food journey. Our chef will demonstrate authentic Indian dishes using a selection of spices and ingredients and will be your guide while you cook traditional Indian masterpieces. So forget the ‘take-away’ and join us at the Novelli Academy.
- The day will normally start at 10:30am and end at approximately 16.00pm
- Course includes late lunch and beverages throughout the day
- Minimum number of Visitors 6, maximum 12
- Academy chefs and recipes are personally approved by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- This is an Hands-On course suitable for all skill levels
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
Testimonials from people who have attended this course