Fish Cakes with Sweet Chilli Tapenade - Serves 6-8
Any kind of sustainable white fish may be used.A tip from
This recipe uses the Sweet Chilli Tapenade as an accompanying sauce when serving and Refreshingly Garlic
1. Boil the potatoes until they soften, drain and leave to one side.
2. Cook the Refreshingly Garlic in a little olive oil and leave to cool down
3. Skin and cut the fish into small pieces, place in a bowl with oil, Refreshingly Garlic and the crushed juniper berries, mix and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Mash the potatoes, and season with a little olive oil or butter, mix in the egg yolks, the drained fish, and season; make sure it’s all combined.
5. Shape the mix into flattened balls.
6. Coat in flour, dip in to the egg and finally in to the bread crumb.
7. In a frying pan, heat up some oil on a high heat and fry the fishcake for a couple of minutes on each side, until nicely coloured, finish them off in a medium oven 160°C for 15- 20 minutes or until cooked
8. Serve with Sweet Chilli Tapenade dotted around the plate