- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 1 chilli (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of fresh coriander chopped
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/8-1/4 tsp hot mustard powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes until cooked but still firm.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes, then peel and grate.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together in one bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients not used in the sauce together in a large bowl, then add the sauce and mix well.
- Chill in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes before serving.