To help celebrate the 10th anniversary year of the Novelli Academy, Jean-Christophe and our resident chef have created a revised version of the very popular “Best of British” course that has been running for some years and put a slight twist on the recipes.
During this one day hands on course, visitors will be able to create some of the favourite dishes that Great Britain is known for but the flavours are increased for modern day palates making sure there’s something for everyone.
- The day will normally start at 10:30 am and end at approximately 16:00pm
- Hosted by Mike Harrison, course designed by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Minimum number of attendees is 6, maximum 12
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
- Lunch with beverages is included in the day’s events
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 10:30am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: from January
Highlights: This is the ultimate hands-on opportunity for budding Chefs and food lovers alike to spend the day with Jean-Christophe at his Academy, creating some of his favourite seasonal dishes in a healthy consciousness manner whilst learning all of his handy tips as to how to present the food prepared by you in ways that you can only imagine.
Price: £195 / person
Notes: We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
Book this course