Come along and master the art of cake decorating with our fantastic new resident chef Natasha Brown.
We will be covering a range of different themes including Valentines, Hen Party, Birthdays and Christmas.
This course is suitable for beginners through to cake makers that would like to brush up on their decorating skills or simply gain inspiration.
The day will begin with an introduction and demonstration from Natasha leading into hands on decorating.
An Example Below – Christmas Themed Workshop
- Students will be shown how to cover a fruit cake in marzipan and sugar paste to create a smooth finish.
- Students will be guided through making a Santa figure from sugar paste.
- A pretty Christmas tree and small, colourful sugar paste presents will be made to create a scene for Father Christmas.
- The cake will be decorated in festive snowflakes and Christmas ribbon.
- Students will be shown how to use lettering tappits to create a “Merry Christmas” message to display on their cakes.
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 11:00am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: From January
Highlights: New resident chef Natasha Brown. Christmas Themed Workshop.
Price: £195 / person
Notes: Please check the theme with your chosen date.
Book this course