NEW for 2018, Jean Christophe and Felice have created this mouthwatering course for everything Italian. Whether its using the tomatoes from the South or the Prosciutto from the North, Felice will use it to show you some of the truly fantastic dishes that Italy is renowned for.
During this one day hands on course you will be making a number of dishes from pasta and gnocchi to some of the lesser known menus from the Italian countryside dispelling some of the myths and legends that are associated with some dishes.
Not only will you learn about the food, we will also tell you a little about the wines associated with the food.
- The day will normally start at 10:30am and end at approximately 16:00pm
- Hosted by Felice Tocchini, course designed by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Minimum number of attendees is 6, maximum 12
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
- Lunch with beverages is included in the day’s events
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 10:30am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: Available for booking
Highlights: Hosted by Felice Tocchini, course designed by Jean-Christophe Novelli
Price: £195 / person
Notes: We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
Book this course