Take a dive in the deep end with this fabulously refreshing course. Learn to cook a variety of seafood properly, without over cooking – rubber fishes are for jokes only.
Taking inspiration from around the globe, let our chefs guide you in filleting, preparing, and showing you a multitude of ways to cook and truly enjoy these marine dishes.
- The day will normally start at 10:30am and end at approximately 16.00pm
- Course includes late lunch and beverages throughout the day
- Minimum number of Visitors 6
- Academy chefs and recipes are personally approved by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- This is an Hands-On course suitable for all skill levels
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 10:30am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: Available for booking
Highlights: Academy chefs and recipes are personally approved by Jean-Christophe Novelli
Price: £195 / person
Notes: We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
Book this course