Imagine delicious peanut butter soupy stews, fragrant tagines, sumptuous salads and ways with plantain, yams and cassava. From vegans to meat lovers, these spicy, fusion of foods, will expand your cooking skills. This is truly an adventure in flavour.
You will enjoy an engaging introduction to ingredients you have seen in supermarkets and wondered how to use them. Our easy hands-on sessions will put you at ease and enable you to reproduce these extraordinary dishes at home.
Flavourful, colourful and inviting, this course will definitely give your tastebuds a treat! With recipes passed down through family, friends and generations, and with exciting food influences from around the globe, African cuisine has to be the culinary world’s best kept secret.
- The day will normally start at 10:30am and end at approximately 16:00pm
- Hosted by Patti Sloley, course designed by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Minimum number of attendees is 6, maximum 12
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
- Lunch with beverages is included in the day’s events
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 11:00am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: Various dates throughout the year
Highlights: Hosted by Patti Sloley, course designed by Jean-Christophe Novelli
Price: £195 / person
Notes: We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations