To help celebrate the 10th anniversary year of the Novelli Academy, Jean-Christophe and our resident chef have created a revised version of the very popular “Best of British” course that has been running for some years and put a slight twist on the recipes.
During this one day hands on course, visitors will be able to create some of the favourite dishes that Great Britain is known for but the flavours are increased for modern day palates making sure there’s something for everyone.
- The day will normally start at 10:30 am and end at approximately 16:00pm
- Hosted by Mike Harrison, course designed by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Minimum number of attendees is 6, maximum 12
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
- Lunch with beverages is included in the day’s events
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 10:30am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: Various dates throughout the year
Highlights: Academy chefs and recipes are personally approved by Jean-Christophe Novelli
Price: £195 / person
Notes: We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations