If you lack the confidence to entertain guests then look no further than this course.
You will be shown techniques and tips by one of our resident chefs that will only impress you and more importantly your guests!
The dishes may sound complicated, but after a day with one of our chefs you’ll be confident enough to create mouthwatering pictures of art.
- The day will normally start at 10:30am and end at approximately 16.00pm
- Course includes late lunch and beverages throughout the day
- Minimum number of Visitors 6
- Academy chefs and recipes are personally approved by Jean-Christophe Novelli
- This is an Hands-On course suitable for all skill levels
- We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations
Highlights of the Cooking Class
Duration: 5:00 hours approx. (Starting hour: 10:30am; Ending hour: 4pm – estimated)
Availability: Available for booking
Highlights: Academy chefs and recipes are personally approved by Jean-Christophe Novelli
Price: £195 / person
Notes: We advise that you eat breakfast before arriving as lunch will be served following all demonstrations