Mince Meat Afternoon Cake - Serves 16 pieces
1. Pre-heat the oven 180°c gas mark 4.
2. Place the Flora, sugar flour and baking powder eggs and milk into a large bowl.
3. Combine well for 2-3 minutes until a smooth paste is formed.
4. Gradually incorporate the mincemeat and currants.
5. Turn the mixture into the prepared tray and level off the top to ensure an even rise.
6. Place into the pre heated oven and bake 40 - 45 minutes.
7. By the end of the cooking time the edges should of retracted and the top will be hard but springy.
8. Remove from the tin and allow to cool.