Monkfish in Parma ham - Serves 4
A delicious recipe sure to impress! Perfect as part of a dinner party Menu.
1. Preheat the oven 220°C/gas 7.
2. Gently heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a small saucepan. When warm, add
the rosemary. Cook for about 30 seconds until the rosemary is slightly softened but
3. Remove the pan from the heat. Add a squeeze of lemon juice.
4. Brush the rosemary oil and lemon mixture over the monkfish chunks, seasoning
with salt and pepper as you go.
5. Wrap the chunks in Parma ham to form parcels. Tuck the parcels tightly into a
gratin dish, and strew with the bay leaves.
6. Roll the tomatoes in the remaining olive oil and scatter them over the parcels.
7. Bake for 15 -20 minutes until the parcels feel just tender when pierced with a
8. To serve place warmed linguine in the centre of your plates, top with monkfish,
place tomato halves around and drizzle with cooking juices.