Eaton Mess My Way - Serves 8
1. Preheat the oven to 100˚C/Fan 90˚C/Gas¼, and line two baking trays with baking parchment.
2. Warm the honey in a saucepan until almost boiling. Remove from heat.
3. Using an electric whisk, whisk the egg whites together in a bowl with the salt to soft peaks. Add the hot honey very gradually, a few drops at a time, and whisk until it leaves a thick, fluffy, glossy trail when the whisk is lifted.
4. Using two soup spoons to shape them, spoon six meringues onto each baking tray. Bake in the preheated oven for three hours or until dry and crisp. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes.
5. Place the yoghurt in a bowl. Roughly crush the warm meringues and quickly combine them with the yoghurt and strawberries. Put a layer of the yoghurt mixture in each serving dish; add scoops of Carte D’or Vanilla ice cream, finishing of with a layer of the yoghurt and strawberry mixture.
6. Serve with sprigs of mint, whole strawberries and a scatter of toasted flaked almonds. Top with sprig of mint.