Peach Crumble - Serves 4
1. Pre-heat the oven 160˚C/Fan 140˚C/Gas 4.
2. In a pan, on a very low heat, gently poach the peaches with the vanilla, star anise and cinnamon. After five minutes remove from heat, cover and let the mixture infuse. Remove the star anise.
3. To make the topping: In a bowl, sift the flour, add the almonds, stir in the sugar and add the butter. Rub the butter into the mixture with your fingertips until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4. Spoon the infused peaches into an ovenproof dish, cover with the crumble topping and bake until crisp and golden brown (about 25 minutes).
5. Serve warm with scoops of Carte D’or Vanilla ice cream.