Warm Prune Clafoutis - Serves 8
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/Fan 180ºC/Gas 6 and grease a 22cm x 30cm china flan dish. Pour the kirsch over the prunes and leave to infuse while you make the batter.
2. Beat the eggs, add the flour and sugar and stir to combine. Pour in the milk gradually, a little at a time, stirring constantly. Stir in the vanilla.
3. Sprinkle the flan dish with some icing sugar and then pour in the batter. Place the infused prunes across the top – they will sink in.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until set.
5. Serve warm, with scoops of Carte D’Or Rum & Raisin ice cream.
Sprinkle the dark chocolate drops into the mixture before it goes into the oven.