Choco Pot Kahlúa - Serves 6
This is a pudding with a great blend of flavours – chocolate and coffee. It will only take one mouthful for it to melt in your mouth and win you compliments every time. You will need 6 ceramic pots or coffee cups for this recipe, 175ml capacity.
1. Combine the egg yolks, honey and Kahlúa in a bowl.
2. In a saucepan, bring the milk and creams to the boil. Add the broken chocolate into the cream, stirring until it melts on a very low heat.
3. Remove from the heat and stir into the egg yolks, honey and Kahlúa.
4. Divide between 6 ceramic pots or coffee cups (each holding roughly 175ml) and chill in the fridge for at least 12 hours before serving.
5. When ready to serve, add the sugar and vanilla to the cream and whip until it thickens slightly. Spoon a dollop of cream on to each pot and dust with the sifted cocoa powder to create a cappuccino effect.