Trio of Chilled, Cold and Hot Chocolate Pots - Serves 12
1. Heat a heavy based saucepan on the hob. After 30 seconds add the milk and vanilla and infuse the flavours together. When liquid is hot (not boiling) add the chocolate and remove from the heat. Once the chocolate has melted add the cocoa powder. Keep stirring until the mixture becomes glossy.
2. Add 2 dessertspoons whisky and stir.
3. Put one layer of the chocolate mixture in 12 ramekin dishes followed by a layer of Carte D’or Macadamia Night ice cream, finishing with a layer of chocolate mixture. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes
4. In the meantime melt the white chocolate in a pan, add the whisky and fold in the whipped cream. Spoon or pipe over the top of the dish.
5. Dust with cocoa powder and top with fresh mint. Serve.