Roasted Potatoes with Smoked Paprika, Provençale Herbs My Way - Serves 8-10
A Christmas dinner is not complete without delicious roast potatoes.
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c mark 6.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them in half lengthways.
3. This will maximize there crispness when finished.
4. Place then into a large pan or boiling water, bring back to the boil for 5 minutes.
5. Drain and place into a large bowl.
6. Season with the flora, salt, pepper, rosemary, thyme, garlic, semolina and smoked paprika.
7. Cover with a lid and shake to totally combine.
8. These can now be roasted or refrigerated and used later or even the next day.
9. Heat a roasting tray or pan and add the potatoes ensure they are evenly coated and not piled in the pan or you won’t achieve all round crisp finish.
10. Roast for 45 minutes to an hour, turning once before serving.